During the development phase we endeavored to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines standard. That means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Use of text alternatives for images
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We also monitor the accessibility of thesupplychainnetwork.co.uk through testing of website content using WebAIM’s Website Accessibility Evaluation Tool (WAVE).
We are always interested in improving the accessibility of our site. If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org